Testosterone patch is used to treat testosterone deficiency. It is prescribed by doctor to treat symptoms like andropause or another condition which is called as hypogonadism. Males with this condition do not make testosterone or not enough amount of natural testosterone is present in the body. Testosterone patch is a male sex hormone. It works by replacing or adding supplementing testosterone which was normally produced in adult men. Testosterone patch should not be used strictly, if you are female, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are allergic to any one of the ingredient which was present in testosterone patch, if you have breast cancer or prostate cancer.
Before using this testosterone patch first check if you have any one of these medical conditions. If you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding, if you are using prescription or non-prescription medicine or any Ayurveda medicine or any dietary supplements, if you have allergy to any medicines, or any other food substances, if you have heart disease, heart failure, coronary artery disease, chest pain, high cholesterol levels, swellings, lung disease and having breathing problem while sleeping, if you have a history of blood clots, if you have diabetes, kidney or liver disease high blood calcium levels, and obesity. Without knowing these medical conditions if you use this testosterone patch then immediately consult your doctor and take the proper suggestions given by your doctor and take the suitable medications for which your body suits. It is only used in males who have low levels of hormone these levels can be determined by taking the simple blood test.
How to use testosterone patch?
- Just apply it to the skin, clean and dry area of skin on the back, stomach, upper arms, or thighsaccording to the directions.
- Most manufactures recommend applying this patch between the hours of 8pm and midnight and it should be left on the skin for full 24hours.
- For best results add the patch to the skin same area every night.
- Do not apply this patch to the scrotum, genitals, bony areas, or other areas subject to prolonged pressure during sleep or sitting.
- If you miss to take the dose of testosterone patch ten take it as soon as possible. If you miss by taking the first dose and it is time to next dose then skip the missed dose and go back to you regular dose. Should not take two doses at a time. Visit https://steroidly.com/testosterone-patch/ to know more.
There are few spots on the body to place the testosterone patch they are upper arms, thighs, stomach and back. There are also few spots that should not be placed they are areas that experience pressure from sleeping or sitting, spots with open wounds or sores, areas that are folded or stretches. It should apply if there is a minimal movement in the body during the normal activities. Doctors also suggest not giving on the bony areas such as hip, elbows, shoulder, and knee. If you are pregnant avoid taking this because it has harmful effects on unborn babies. We need not to remove this patch when you are having sex or if you want to take bath. This patch has to be place once every night. This patch becomes loose when you have heavy exercise.